Saturday, October 1, 2011

Logo



Q: Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.

A: I thought that this process would be kind of fun, and I was excited that it had to be in colourbecause it meant that I would be able to use the paints again and create my own colours

Q: Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.

A: First I tried to think of what represented me and right off the bat I thought that I could turn my initials into things that I love to do or things that I like.  So then I did a bunch of sketches and brainstorming to try and get it going.  I eventually came up with L as a hockey stick, A as a cake with many different layers, and M as a stethoscope.  I chose these because I love to play hockey, I love baking and I would be able to create some great colours in the layer and I love taking care of animals and hope to be a veterinarian some day.


Q: What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?

A:  I would have to say that I learned how terrible of a drawer I was and that I had to keep it simple because if I tried to get too extravagant I would just make a terrible logo. 


Q: What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material  for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?

A:  The most important information I learned was that the simpler the better because it gets right to the point and is easier for everyone to remember.  I liked the videos but, I already had an idea of what I was going to do before I watched them so they did not help much.



Sketches




This is the Final Logo

1 comment: