Saturday, October 8, 2011

Peer Reviews of Blogs

1. These are the blog posts I commented on:



2. I agreed with all of the pictures both artists used.  I noticed in Ryan that his picture for unity may also be used for variety because I saw each hanger have something different on it but it still seemed to fit together. I noticed in some of  the pictures in the other ones I feel like they may be interchangeable such as her variety and unity picture.


3. In both blogs the only similar images was The Old Mill by Vincent van Gogh.  Kat and I seemed to have the same idea of it reminding us of something, even though I am not sure if that is one of my reason written down I know this image reminds me of my home.


4. I think that the image Carcass of Beef that Ryan had on his blog now peeks my interest.  As I said in my comment I wasn’t too sure of this image on my visit so I just walked by and dismissed it as something gross but, now that I read what he had to ask about it I am wondering the same things.


5. I think that this definitely is valuable in my learning process because I get to see different points of views and different opinions about the same things that I have done.  It is nice to read and view what other people have done with the same instructions.
6. I think that my peers comments are helpful, it is nice to know that people think I have done a good job as well J

No comments:

Post a Comment