Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blog Reflection

1. Which projects did you review? I reviewed Violence in Art by Eleanor Eshenour, Art in the New Age by Kathy Rondinelli, Art of Ice Hockey by Ryan Malinowski and Love Through the Ages by Haley Breier.

2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued? I selected Love Through the Ages because it seemed to be very well executed and full of information.

3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them? I was scared to be mean, I consider myself a nice person and I found it hard to say things that needed improvement.  I overcame this by just saying what I thought in the nicest way possible.  

4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work? I feel kind of uncomfortable critiquing the work of my peers because it always makes me think back to mine and all the things people will say about mine and whether they will be constructive or not. 

5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project? I don't think I would like to read the critiques that were written about my own.

6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why? My article would probably be about a 9 because I feel I answered all the requirements but, at the end I began to ramble because I was trying to fill 2 pages.

7. Did you enjoy working on this project? I did enjoy working on this project because it felt nice to write my own opion for once rather than have to cite everything I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment