Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Course Blog Review

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met? I expected to expand what I already knew about visual art and to learn a lot of new things about it as well.  My expectations were definitely met

2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting? Art can be visual or non-visual and it a creation by an artist either from what they see or what they imagine.  Visual art is for a visual viewpoint and may be critiqued. 

3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so? My favourite visual artist in my original posting was Vincent Van Gogh and now he is still one of my favourite but I also enjoy Claude Monet.  I think I still like them both because no matter what I have learned in this course they are both very famous artists for a reason and I will always enjoy the art they have made. 

4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different? I am still comfortable with taking an online course because I had taken a couple before this one.  I would say my answer is almost exactly the same as before because there is no real difference in my answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment