Saturday, December 3, 2011

Project 4

To begin this project I first watched all videos even though I already had an idea of what I was going to do.  Once I finished watching the videos I decided that I wanted to do an artist that I was familiar with and that inspires me rather than a bunch of random artists that did similar art.  I decided that Claude Monet was one of my favourites and he has many paintings of floral scenes which make me happy to look at and I know that I could just stand there for hours looking at how he blends his colours and creates a new perspective on nature.  So I then thought it would be a good idea to look into some of his work more, I found a website and looked at a lot of his work.  Then I did the discussion forum and got some feedback from my peers.  I then did the blog review, and those videos did not really help very much although they were interesting.  Then I found pictures that I really valued and saw myself hanging on my wall to make me feel good.  I chose to put the works into chronological order to give the exhibit some direction and a sense of working towards something.  I chose those paintings and put them into a slide show.  I titled it and made sure my theme was fit and then handed it in.   

No comments:

Post a Comment